Logiico is a web-based transportation and logistics management solution, which offers various features to aid managing the field workforce, drivers, product dispatches, and other related assets, to its clients, i.e. businesses which have purchased its services through www.logiico.net (the “Website”).
There are three types of Logiico accounts:
- “Super Admin” account, which refers to the primary account of the client (the business owner/company). There would only be a single “Super Admin” account per client, which would have access to all the information collected from its employees (the “Agents”).
- “Admin” account, which refers to the secondary accounts created by the “Super Admin”, and given specific and limited access to manage some/all of the “Agents”.
- “Agent” account, which refers to the employees of the client, who have been registered by the client, so that their data can be collected.
Logiico services include the following:
- “Manager Panel”, is the web-based solution, which is accessible to “Super Admin” and “Admins”, and it offers the required features for managing/monitoring the “Agents”.
- “Logiico Manager”, is the Android/iOS application, which is accessible to “Super Admin” and “Admins”, and it offers the required features for managing/monitoring the “Agents”.
- “Logiico Agent”, is the Android/iOS application, which is accessible to all users, but is designed specifically for “Agents”, and it offers the required features and provides the necessary information for them to carry out their duties. It also collects data.
Information that is being collected/provided to us
The client provides the personal information of all the users upon creating the “Admin”/”Agent” accounts. The personal information includes full name (mandatory), phone number (mandatory for agents), and Email (mandatory for admins).
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Logiico services
Usage Data may include information such as the device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our services, that the user visits, the time and date of the visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When the services are accessed by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device used, the mobile device unique ID, the IP address of the mobile device, the mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that the browser sends whenever the user visits our services or when the services are accessed by or through a mobile device.
Information Collected while Using Logiico Agent
While using “Logiico Agent”, in order to provide our services, we may collect, with the “Agent’s” prior permission:
- Pictures from his/her device’s camera and/or photo library: This is required for an optional feature. The “Agent” can choose not to grant this permission, or revoke it at any time.
- Information regarding his/her location: This is required for core features of Logiico, including but not limited to real-time tracking of drivers and dispatches. The location data collection in foreground/background is done only with the full knowledge of the “Agent”, and during the time that he/she is “On Duty”. The “On Duty” refers to status which the “Agent” sets using a switch in “Logiico Agent” to permit the data collection. Moreover the data is only collected during the time the “Agent” is scheduled to work (set by the client).
We use this information to provide features of our services. The information may be uploaded to the Logiico’s servers and/or a Service Provider’s server or it may be simply stored on user’s device.
The “Agent” can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through the device settings. However, we strongly recommend notifying the “Admin” in charge before doing so.
Sharing users’ information
Users’ personal information
Logiico does not share, sell, rent or lease your personal information with/to third parties.
Disclosure of the collected data
The right to access all the data collected using “Logiico Agent” is reserved for the client. Moreover, during the time in which an “Agent” is dispatched to a destination, the recipient would have access to the real-time location of the “Agent”, until he/she reaches the destination and completes the delivery.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone number: +982188172981